Saturday, 20 March 2010

Wasting away my holiday time...

Sorry to start this blog on a negative post...

I had 13 days holiday from work.  I've been working full time recently at my 'part-time' job and was really looking forward to get on top of things!  I'm now half way through and feel I have done nothing.  I keep putting things off, telling myself I've got loads of time, but the first week has gone really quick, and I know the second week will go quicker.

It's been a waste of a holiday though.  My intentions were to get my new boat down here, sort out what I would be keeping on my boat and what I'm keeping in my art studio, and settle in and start transforming the standard white and blue 80's cruiser into a pirate ship.  But that didn't happen, due to technical difficulties the boat is still at the marina I bought it from.

I was living on my friend's boat until the end of February and my stuff's still on there, although I've been sleeping elsewhere.  I initially had to get all my stuff off her boat and clean it up by the end of March as it was due to come out of the water on April 1st, but today I found out that's been delayed so I can stop stressing about that.

I should be gratefull I've had time to chill, but for some reason I get moody when I feel I'm not being productive enough.  I am usually a very positive person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment