Tuesday, 23 March 2010

I ate meat :O

I'd not eaten meat for ages.  I'm not strictly vegetarian, I just usually choose not to eat meat.  I also avoid dairy as I suspect I may be lactose intolerant, and I never buy eggs and tend not to buy things with eggs in them, so I usually follow a vegan diet.  But if I want some food and meat is the only option, I will eat it.
Surprisingly though, the first time I ate meat for ages was at the buffet at the speed dating.  Yes, a lesbian event!  I thought it was common knowledge that all lesbians are vegetarian ;)

I eat what I eat because I feel healthier when I do so.  I have a very balanced diet, I make sure I still get my protein and calcium.  I also suspect I may have a gluten intolerance.  I ate lots of pastry and bread at the speed dating.  I must have drunk more than I thought.

Luckily my diet since thursday night has been very balanced, yet entirely gluten free and vegan, so my body's happy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment